Many ice-making machines do not have instructions for t […]
Many ice-making machines do not have instructions for the amount of ice produced in different seasons and at different ambient temperatures, so many misleading and wrong-purchasing behaviors have occurred. So how can we correctly guide the consumer's consumption behavior?
1. Understanding of the ice production capacity of the ice machine:
1. Definition of the ice production capacity of the ice maker: When the user selects the model, the ice consumption is mainly considered. However, the amount of ice produced by the ice maker varies greatly due to environmental conditions. It is necessary to clarify the standard working conditions before the ice production can be compared.
2. Understanding of the ice production capacity of the ice machine in summer: In summer, the water temperature and the ambient temperature increase significantly, and the increase in water temperature is equivalent to prolonging the ice making time of each plate of ice (because the freezing point of water is 0 ℃, it is necessary to The temperature of high-temperature ice-making water is lowered to 0 ℃ than normal temperature water is also lowered to 0 ℃ cycle longer), and the ambient temperature is too high, the air-cooled ice machine with air for cold and heat exchange has a large amount of ice production A sharp decline is an unavoidable and hard fact.
Second, the demand for ice cubes:
Make reasonable choices based on your size and forecast of turnover.
3. Selection of ice machine:
1. The most important time for ice cubes is in the summer, so we have to ask a question when choosing an ice maker: the ice maker we purchased was the hottest in summer and the best time for business. Is the ice cube enough?
2. During peak business hours, about 150 kilograms of ice cubes are needed every day. How many models of ice makers need to be purchased?
3. If 70 kilograms of ice cubes are needed every day during the summer peak season, how big an ice maker does he need to buy?
4. We know that there is a big difference between the ice machine's ice production in summer and the ice machine's target ice production
4. About the type of ice machine:
1. According to the shape of ice cubes produced by the ice making mechanism, it can be divided into: tube ice machine, block ice machine, flake ice machine, plate ice machine and pellet ice machine.
2. According to different functions, it can be divided into: edible ice machine and industrial ice machine. Generally speaking, the ice produced by the tube ice machine and the pellet ice machine is an edible function, while other ice machines such as flake ice machine, plate ice machine, block ice machine, etc. are for industrial use.